Dynamics 365 for Sales
Turn relationships into revenue. Go beyond sales force automation (SFA) with Dynamics 365 for Sales to better understand customer needs, engage more effectively, and win more deals.
Dynamics 365 Sales
Dynamics 365 Sales enables salespeople to build strong relationships with their customers, take actions based on insights, and close sales faster. Use Dynamics 365 Sales to keep track of your accounts and contacts, nurture your sales from lead to order, and create sales collateral. It also lets you create marketing lists and campaigns, and even follow service cases associated with specific accounts or opportunities.
Dynamics 365 Sales is a model-driven app that is built on the Common Data Service platform. You can create and manage model-driven apps by using Power Apps. More information: What are model-driven apps?
Different sales solutions for different size of businesses
Dynamics 365 Sales is available in the following flavors Dynamics 365 Sales to suit the different business needs:
- The Sales Hub app is built on the Unified Interface framework. The Unified Interface framework uses responsive web design principles to provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience for any screen size, device, or orientation. The Sales Hub app is optimized to work on mobile devices as well as desktops. This app is available with the Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise licensing plan.
- The Sales Professional app is similar to the Sales Hub app, but the entities included in the Sales Professional app are a subset of the entities included in the Sales Enterprise. This app is available with the Dynamics 365 Sales Professional licensing plan. More information: Overview of Dynamics 365 Sales Professional
In addition to these, the new Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales mobile app is available. This app is optimized for core field seller scenarios to help sellers make use of the time that they spend on the road while traveling to meet customers. More information: Overview of the Dynamics 365 Sales mobile app.
What Dynamics 365 Sales offers
Dynamics 365 Sales offers great benefits, whether you're using a desktop, phone, or tablet.
Benefits for salespeople
- Follow guided business processes, so you know which steps to take next to close deals faster. You can tailor these business processes for your organization's needs.
- Manage customers and deals wherever you are, on any device (phone, tablet, PC, or Mac).
- Get productive faster by using familiar tools. Dynamics 365 Sales is tightly integrated with Microsoft 365 apps, which makes it easier to get going more quickly:
- Use SharePoint to store and view documents like presentations or notes in the context of a record, such as an opportunity, so anyone working on the opportunity can view them.
- Open sales data in Excel, make changes, and save the changes back to Dynamics 365 Sales—all without switching between applications.
- Get actionable insights and suggestions based on how you work. For example, if you have an opportunity closing next week, the Relationship Assistant will send you a reminder to connect with your customer.
- Find all activities (appointments, phone calls, and so on) related to a customer or opportunity in one central place, so you have the context you need to do your job.
Benefits for sales managers
- Accelerate your team's performance by using real-time analytics based on historical data and predictive information.
- Monitor results, and provide feedback and coaching, in real time.
- Use immersive Excel and prebuilt templates to do quick analysis without leaving Dynamics 365 Sales.
Dynamics 365 Sales
- Choose the level of functionality appropriate for your business with Sales licensing options that include Professional or Enterprise capabilities—or even more features with the Premium or Microsoft Relationship Sales solution (MRSs) Plus licenses. Note that Professional and Enterprise licenses may not be combined within the same instance.
- Each of the Sales options is licensed per user. Sales Enterprise may also be licensed per device.
- A Sales Professional licenses provides essential sales force automation (SFA) for organizations without complex sales processes.
- A Sales Enterprise license takes your organization beyond sales force automation to meet the needs of more complex sales processes. In addition to all the functionality available with a Sales Professional license, Sales Enterprise capabilities include customization, extensibility, embedded intelligence, and manual forecasting.
- When you license Sales Enterprise, you automatically become entitled to 2,000 Customer Voice responses per tenant per month, and you can buy additional response packs (in packs of 1,000 responses/tenant/month) as needed.
- ➢ Sales Premium
- If you need both Sales Enterprise and Sales Insights capabilities, you may buy Sales Premium, which is licensed per user.
- ➢ Microsoft Relationship Sales solution Plus
- Microsoft Relationship Sales solution (MRSs) Plus helps sales professionals build the relationships they need to harness the power of relationship selling. MRSs Plus includes Sales Enterprise and LinkedIn Sales Navigator Enterprise. It is licensed per user.
- Since MRSs Plus includes a Sales Enterprise license, it qualifies as a base license, and MRSs Plus customers may use it to buy eligible attach licenses. Refer to the Product Terms for minimum purchase requirements, programs, and conditions.